For document not over 500 grams, please pack the document in an appropriate paper envelope.
Plastic satchel can be used for packing the document or small parcel with the weight not over 5 kg. However, for fragile item, instead of packing in the plastic satchel, it should be packed with cushion materials in an appropriate carton box.
DPX Carton Box (Size S, M, and L)
Size S Capacity not over 5 kg, Dimension: 27 x 33 x 24 cm
Size M Capacity not over 10 kg, Dimension: 28 x 48 x 33 cm
Size L Capacity not over 15 kg, Dimension: 33 x 51 x 38 cm
All parcel shipments should be packed in appropriate packaging with cushion materials to prevent any breakage or damage during transportation.
Parcel shipment or fragile shipment with the weight over 5 kg, wooden crate is recommended for your packaging. Please contact our Customer Service team for the Wooden Crate Packing Service.
Packing Instruction for Parcels
If your consignment contains more than one package:
- Please put on the info. tag specifying the sender and consignee details on every package.
- Specifying the Package No. together with Total No. of Packages on every package. For example, if your consignment has a total of 3 boxes, then put the Package No. on each box as follows: “1 of 3”, “2 of 3”, and “3 of 3”.
- To prevent breakage or damage, the shipment should be packed with appropriate cushion materials such as foam and bubble.
- Fragile shipment should be packed with cushion materials and put in the wooden crate.
- For any packaging that contains liquid, please make sure to seal the cap tightly and wrap the package with plastic bag to prevent leakage.
- For any shipment that contains sharp materials, the sharpen part of the shipment should be sealed with appropriate materials to prevent any accident that may occur during transportation.
- DPX provides “Plastic Pouch” with sticker that allows you to put in the Airway Bill, Invoice, and any required document to be attached to each package. Please contact our Customer Service team to get the Plastic Pouch.